We’re become, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At become, we’re all about helping others become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity across Asia.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As a Performance Marketing Manager at become, you play the essential role of building up a profitable acquisition engine and your marketing initiatives will help future become-rs discover our brand across a wide range of channels and geographies in Asia. You will conceptualise paid acquisition strategies and scale become's presence across Search, YouTube, and Social channels.
What you will do at become
Within 1-3 months, you will:
- Set the marketing strategy and budget to achieve the business goals and support quarterly objectives
- Manage the daily execution of our paid social, paid search
- Report weekly on performance of each channel, evaluate and track key success metrics (e.g., Spend, CAC, CPA, marketing ROAS)
- Partner with and drive creative development of assets for specific channels, including coordinating copywriting for ads/landing pages etc.
Within 3-6 months, you will:
- Develop, test, scale, and optimize Become's digital marketing channels (including but not limited to Facebook/IG, Google Ads, YouTube, TikTok, Affiliate etc.) while managing the budget effectively and achieving desired CPA and Acquisition/Sales goals by channel.
- Implement testing & learn strategies to improve funnel KPIs including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation and retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to identify factors that improve performance through the lens of both customer and revenue growth
- Explore new and emerging digital marketing & acquisition opportunities
- Work closely with other teams - Product/Designers on relevant projects driving growth and optimization of all Marketing efforts
It would really make us smile if you have
- B.A. degree with marketing, analytical or business emphasis
- 4+ years of digital acquisition marketing experience (ideally handling campaign budgets of 50k USD+ with proven campaign optimization capabilities)
- Strong analytical skills to problem solve with our ex McKinsey CEO and creative tendencies to connect with your content/design team
- A hunger to drive results, iterate, and overcome obstacles
- Hands-on experience with marketing platforms (Facebook/IG and Google Ads a must); a willingness to not just strategize but also own execution
- Proven ability to coordinate cross-functionally to develop and deliver marketing campaigns. Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills help you influence and gain buy-in at all levels
- Ability to managing results across multiple channels and making informed decision using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.) and data visualization platforms (Tableau, etc.)
- A desire to learn: you keep abreast of new digital marketing innovations and platforms, adtech and martech capabilities, and best in class campaigns from all industries
- Prior experience working at start-ups or e-commerce companies preferred
Pay & Perks
Why you should join us? - 7 reasons
Competitive compensation: We pay above our peers for amazing talents like you and provide equity in the business to align interests. Health insurance, EPF contribution, monthly stipend for commuting included.
Awesome perks: 14 Days PTO, Highly discounted Invisible Braces Treatment, WeWork office at level 40 with breath-taking views and free coffee :)
Turbocharge your career: Learn from top talents in business and tech from McKinsey, Rocket Internet, Airasia, iPrice, Lazada
Meaningful work: You won't just be selling straight teeth - you'll help give people the confidence to express themselves fully!
Responsibility: Enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to learn all aspects of the business - we empower you and expect from you to have a significant impact!
Peer relationships: Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team from 5+ nationalities who wants to reach the stars and loves to work together
Make your mark: Help become disrupt the dental industry and bring affordable dental alignment to Asia and beyond