We’re become, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At become, we’re all about helping others become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity across Asia.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our fast-growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual with previous work experience in marketing, then we want to work with you.
As a Marketing Intern, you’ll assist the marketing team through the planning and the execution of digital and offline marketing campaigns. You will be solely responsible for the coordination and development of marketing campaigns across a range of platforms and will report regularly on the success metrics.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. A successful candidate will also have a broad knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
What you will do at become
- Assist with daily administrative duties including translation and localization of regional campaigns
- Perform market and audience analysis and report on the latest trends
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending ideas and manage our social media community (reply to comments, moderate groups)
- Develop and present new marketing campaign ideas for EDM and social media
- Analyze campaign performance and contribution to business goals, identify successes and areas for improvement using MS Excel
- Maintain marketing calendar/plan
- Assist with the creation of social media and website content and organize collateral
- Identify, source and liaise with influencers. Negotiate a fair rate and manage their activities to ensure that they deliver
- Photography and photo editing for local content
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending ideas and manage our social media posting and community (reply to comments, moderate groups)
- Spark conversations on public and private Facebook and Telegram groups to represent become perks and offers.
Qualifications - It would really make us smile if you have…
- Hungry with a start-up attitude: Hard worker, fast learner, OK to work long hours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Cantonese and English
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts and familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Demonstrated problem solving and quantitative skills (e.g., MS Excel)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Beauty and lifestyle enthusiast
- You are eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Previous work experience in a marketing position / consumer startup
- Highly confident with number crunching and MS Excel
Why join us? - 4 reasons...
Responsibility: Enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to learn all aspects of the business - we empower you and expect from you to have a significant impact!
Turbocharge your career: Learn from top talents in business and tech from McKinsey, foodpanda, deliveroo, Lalamove, Alibaba, Intel, and others
An international team: Join an ambitious and hardworking team from 10+ nationalities that want to reach the stars and love to work together
- Top performers will be considered for a full-time position