We’re become, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve an internship you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At become, we’re all about helping others become more confident in how they look, feel, and think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity across Asia.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident interns who want to drive social impact. Are you up for it?
As an Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) at become, you will work on strategically relevant topics in a high-paced entrepreneurial setting. You will directly report to the CEO and drive the execution of growth initiatives across the business.
No two days at become are the same, so we're looking for highly motivated Individuals who want to make impact and are looking to grow with new challenges.
What you will do at become
- Report directly to our ex McKinsey CEO and support with ad-hoc analyses (e.g., cohort analysis, pricing) and acting as chief of staff
- Develop market launch plans together with our COO
- Support the execution of your market launch plans from Business Development to Marketing and Sales
- Support product management by conducting user and market research, interviewing customers and developing new features
- Identify and develop partnership opportunities to broaden our reach (e.g., influencer marketing, AirAsia campaigns)
- Identify and independently execute projects to increase revenue potential (e.g., referral programs) and optimize operations (e.g., implementing chatbots to automate customer care)
- Support finance and accounting processes such as financial planning, budgeting, invoice reconciliation and payments, payroll
- Analyze customer feedback and work with the tech team to build new features and improve our service
Qualifications - It would really make us smile if you have…
- Hungry start-up attitude: Hard worker, fast learner, OK to work long hours
- Bias-to-action: You identify and solve problems by yourself, rather than waiting to be told
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills (e.g., MS Excel)
- Positive attitude that fits our become culture and energetic approach essential
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal and social abilities
- Excellent academic grades and accomplishments in the field of Business, Finance, Marketing (other majors are great too, show us your entrepreneurial spirits!)
- Previous work experience in top tier consultancy or investment bank
- Highly confident with number crunching and MS Excel
- Background in lion taming, shark diving or magic considered an asset
Why should you join us? - 7 reasons ...
Turbocharge your career: Learn from top talents in business and tech from McKinsey, Lazada, Althea, AirAsia, iPrice
Meaningful work: You won't just be selling straight teeth - you'll help give people the confidence to express themselves fully!
Responsibility: Enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to learn all aspects of the business - we empower you and expect from you to have a significant impact!
Peer relationships: Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team from 5+ nationalities who wants to reach the stars and loves to work together
Make your mark: Help become disrupt the dental industry and bring affordable dental alignment to Asia and beyond
Awesome facilities: Work from WeWork office at KLEC Lvl 40 with breath-taking views and free coffee
Full time offers: Top performers will be considered for full-time positions