We’re become, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At become, we’re all about helping others become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity across Asia.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're a leading teledentistry player in Asia, with fast-growing operations across 5 countries. We’re preparing for our Series A fundraising later this year with the aim of entering even more markets and we plan to transform 5,000+ lives in 2021 with more confident smiles.
Your journey at become
As a Smile Care Expert, you will have the most crucial role in the company: You are the face of become and will get our customers started on their journey towards their new smile.
But this job is about more than just selling treatments: You help people become more confident, take control of who they are and help them to a new life.
We are looking for active listeners who can uncover people's hidden needs an desires and who love interacting and helping others. You will work directly with our Head of Sales and the Managing Director to close deals and help change our customers' lives for the better.
How you will make an impact at become
In your 1st month, you will:
- Understand our product, sales tools, and reporting processes
- Guide customers along the journey of improving their smiles: from explaining become's impact on their lives to making an appointment at one of our partner clinics
- Always-be-testing: Experiment with different call scripts and objection handling methods and identify key drivers of the sales conversion rate
- Get familiar with our CRM tool and document customer interactions in it
Within 1-3 months, you will:
- Handle potential customer complaints and identify resolutions
- Develop sales scripts and objection handling techniques for Thailand
Within 3-6 months, you will:
- Provide further guidance and reassurance to our first customers in Thailand, who will be now halfway through on their journey to a better smile!
- Provide feedback and analysis to management that will help us improve the product, strategy, and processes – you're the eyes and ears of what's happening on the ground
It would really make us smile if you are…
- Fluent in Thai and working proficiency in English
- 3+ years of previous client-facing experience in either retail or B2B/B2C sales or account management
- Highly motivated, with a proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Confident in presenting products and addressing customer concerns
- Fun and open-minded personality with a passion for transforming smiles and making an impact in your customer's lives
- Able to work independently in a challenging and rapidly changing startup environment
- Curious, open to learning with demonstrated ability to adapt to new software tools
- Always looking for ways to improve the customer’s experience at our partner clinics
- Previous startup experience
- 5+ years experience in B2B/B2C or retail sales
Why join us? - 7 reasons...
Competitive compensation: We pay above our peers for amazing talents like you. We have a very attractive tiered sales commission structure - the more you sell, the more % commission you make. MPF contribution and a monthly stipend for commuting are included.
Awesome perks: 14 Days Annual leaves, discounted Invisible Braces Treatment :)
Turbocharge your career: Learn from top talents in business and tech from Foodpanda, Deliveroo, Lalamove, Alibaba, McKinsey and others
Meaningful work: You won't just be selling straight teeth - you'll help give people the confidence to express themselves fully!
Responsibility: Enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to learn all aspects of the business - we empower you and expect from you to have a significant impact!
An international team: Join an ambitious and hardworking team from 10+ nationalities that want to reach the stars and love to work together
Make your mark: Help become disrupt the dental industry and bring affordable dental alignment to Asia and beyond