We’re become, a telehealth startup that offers affordable teeth straightening with invisible braces. Why? Because we believe confidence shouldn't be a luxury. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you.
We’re all about helping others become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity across Asia.
BUT: It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for a world-class multimedia designer to bring our brand to life in the imaginations of our customers.
Your journey at become
As Multimedia Designer at become, you're the heart and soul of our digital media production across the region. You will plan and produce engaging and exciting videos and visuals, both in-house as well as mined from our UGC database! You will create world-class content content for our various channels like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and the website. Don't fret, you're not alone! Our friendly Creative Lead and Content Lead will accompany you in this journey.
We're looking for the best creative multimedia designer who can turbo-charge our video content and bring it to the next level!
How you will have impact at become
In your 1st month, you will:
- After the on-boarding week, you will produce world-class multimedia content to supply our growing online marketing campaigns across website, social media channels, paid ads, and email newsletters
- Work with design lead to identify multimedia opportunities to leverage on including videos creation, animation, motion graphics
Within 1-3 months, you will:
- As the driving force of our multimedia, you will be involved in the weekly content planning
- You will examine the existing UGC and influencers content deliverables. Based on that, you will add, remove, adjust the content deliverables. Often time, that's the main raw materials we use to produce multimedia content that can be consumed across the different advertising channels
- Come up with new multimedia initiatives that will boost the current creative direction including initiatives for our social media channels, paid campaigns, and website
Within 3-6 months, you will:
- Manage the day to day execution of the project or initiatives you've planned
- With support from the creative lead, you will produce UGC by filming and photo shooting our existing customers who've completed the treatment and happy with the results. This includes testimonials, after treatment shots, product reviews.
- Support in the planning and the create storyboards for a photo/video content shoot.
- Work with the marketing team to evaluate the performance of online multimedia and create a feedback loop to optimize our content
The must have's
- 3+ years agency or in-house experience
- Very strong video skills, motion graphics and animation are an absolute must
- Excellent Adobe Suite skills (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Indesign, Lightroom)
- Solid design foundations (typography, layout, and prototyping, etc) and demonstrated ability to produce creatives based on business objectives
- Very independent and working style and comfortable delivering world-class creatives with minimal guidance (e.g., producing an engaging video with just the direction: "Do a series of YouTube teasers")
- Inspiring portfolio of diverse multimedia work that perfectly represents the idea and is recognized as best-in-class
- Great knowledge of design best practices and trends with good understanding of digital marketing channels (FB, IG, YouTube, TikTok) and placements (Stories, Reels)
- Can-do mentality, highly determined to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and high attention to details
- Entrenched in the art/music & internet worlds, culturally literate
Even bigger grin, if you have ...
- Previous experience with UI / UX design
- Expertise in physical packaging design
- Functional knowledge in HTML
- 3D graphics
- Good at using DSLR Cameras to produce content
Why you should join us? - 7 reasons
Competitive compensation: We pay above our peers for amazing talents like you and top it up with bonuses based on your awesome performance
Awesome perks: 14 days PTO, Monthly stipend for travel and phone, Health Insurance and Highly discounted Invisible Braces Treatment
Meaningful work: You won't just be selling straight teeth - you'll give people the confidence to express themselves fully and build your own business!
Turbocharge your career: Learn from top entrepreneurs in business and tech from McKinsey, Lazada, LalaMove, Shopee, Airasia, iPrice
Responsibility: Enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to learn all aspects of the business - we empower you and expect from you to have a significant impact!
Peer relationships: Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team from 7+ nationalities who wants to reach the stars and loves to work together
Make your mark: Help become disrupt the dental industry and bring affordable dental care to Asia and beyond
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. Not sure if you fit the description perfectly, but you are excited about the opportunity? Then go ahead and apply. We’re looking for people, not bullet points. Let your skills and passion stand out, and set you apart, especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We thrive on diverse viewpoints, and people who think rigorously, not being afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us!