We’re become, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve an internship you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At become, we’re all about helping others become more confident in how they look, feel, and think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity across Asia.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for an energetic, passionate, and confident intern who wants to drive social impact. Are you up for it?
At become, we manage to bring down the cost of braces by leveraging technology and automation at every part of the process. As a Product intern, you will be at the heart of making our invisible braces even more affordable by building out our website and streamlining our tech-enabled operations.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated student to join our fast-growing tech and product team. If you’re an ambitious individual with a passion for and previous work experience in tech, UI/UX design or product management - then we want to work with you.
What you will learn at become
- Implement quantitative product feedback and analytics to measure usage, retention etc.
- Collaborate hand-in-hand with skilled teams of software engineers
- Maintain and build exciting new features for our website (with an eye for what makes the best UX)
- Lead and improve our automated- and user-testing procedures
- Assist in analysing and documenting processes to onboard new members faster & identify areas we can improve
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
Qualifications - It would really make us smile if you have…
- Experience with or studied software development (with emphasis on frontend stack or design), data and/or statistics
- Direct experience in building user-facing products or websites, even if just in a personal passion project
- Hungry start-up attitude: Hard worker, fast learner, great at self-learning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Good eye for design
- You are eligible to work in Malaysia
- Previous work experience in a tech or product management function
- Demonstrated problem solving and quantitative skills (e.g., MS Excel)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
Why should you join us? - 7 reasons ...
Turbocharge your career: Learn from top talents in business and tech from McKinsey, Rocket Internet, Airasia, iPrice, Lazada
Meaningful work: You won't just be selling straight teeth - you'll help give people the confidence to express themselves fully!
Responsibility: Enjoy significant responsibility and opportunity to learn all aspects of the business - we empower you and expect from you to have a significant impact!
Peer relationships: Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team from 5+ nationalities who wants to reach the stars and loves to work together
Make your mark: Help become disrupt the dental industry and bring affordable dental alignment to Asia and beyond
Awesome facilities: Work from WeWork office at KLEC Lvl 40 with breath-taking views and free coffee
Full time offers: Top performers will be considered for full-time positions